27 March 2013

Birthdays:: Happy Birthday Dad!


Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday dear daaaad,
Happy birthday toooo youuuuuu!


My dad is 56 years old today! I spent a few hours at my parents house this morning/afternoon, to give him his presents and take him out for lunch. My mumma is ill so she stayed at home to get some rest while we (My sister, dad and I) went for some lunch. We were supposed to go to the cinema to see Oz, The Great And Powerful but my sister ended up having to work this afternoon and my mum wasn't up to it so we're rescheduling for next week! So it just ended up being a nice, chilled day. Which is exactly how my dad likes it to be honest. He even went and helped his friend do some odd jobs around his house because he just can't sit still, even on his birthday!!

10 comments:

  1. Aaw, happy birthday to your daddy!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's a lovely post! Such a cute photo of you two as well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love that photo :)

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday Papa Leona!! Dads are like that aren't they, mine can't keep still either!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only time he can stay still is when he's fallen asleep on the sofa usually! Haha x

      Delete
  4. Aww, happy birthday to your Dad! I really want to go and see Oz too- you'll have to let me know what its like when you do get there (it'll no doubt be weeks before I get round to going!)
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly will!! I never really go to the cinema, I'm so excited to go and see this one!x

      Delete
  5. Lovely post, lovely photos! My Dad has just celebrated his birthday and the same thing happened, mum was ill! We did a similar thing to you :) Sometimes the best days are unplanned. Hope your dad had a great birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy (belated) birthday to your dad!! They really are :) it was a nice, chilled day and that's all he would have wanted :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment, it's nice to know what you think about my silly little rambles :)