8 September 2013

Birthdays :: Happy Birthday Mum!

Happy birthday to youu,
Happy birthday to youuu,
Happy birthday dear muuuum,
Happy birthday to youuu! 
 There is no Sucky Sunday post today because it's my mum's birthday! Yay! 


As my "Happy birthday dad" post is one of my most popular ones (seriously, you guys love my dad!) I thought you would appreciate this post celebrating my mum's birthday! I spent the night at my best friend's house last night because it was her birthday yesterday and so I was able to drive down the road to my parent's house nice and early to give my mum her present. My sister and I put our money together this year and bought my mum a Charlie Bear, i'm completely jealous because he is utterly adorable and I really want one for myself. I'm adding it to the Christmas list as we speak! My mum absolutely loved the bear, he is named Donnie and she was pretty happy that she has finally got her Donnie - Donny Osmand after all these years! He is now sat in the living room on her shelf next to Ellie the Elephant.

Side note: I can't tell you how sad I was walking around the shop looking at all of the Charley Bears and not being able to take them home. Every time my sister picked one of them up I said "Don't! He'll think he's coming home with us and he'll be sad when you put him down!" It's true, make sure you only pick up a teddy if you're absolutely sure you'll be taking him home, imagine the poor little fella's heart when you put him back down!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM! <3

9 comments:

  1. The way you think about the bears. Awwww! I'd keep that in mind. Happy birthday to your mum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not just the way I think, it's a fact! haha x

      Delete
  2. OHMY GOD! I CAN'T PICK TEDDIES UP BECAUSE THEY'LL THINK THEY'RE COMING HOME WITH ME! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!! IF I PICK THEM UP, I HAVE TO TAKE THEM HOME! AND THEY'RE ALWAYS BOYS!

    I just told Rich that you did this too and he said "She is actually you!"

    Ps: Happy birthday Leona's mum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! It was my mum's birthday yesterday too! Twinning! Hope your mum had a good one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's just beyond everything

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment, it's nice to know what you think about my silly little rambles :)